Aviation regulatory bodies around the world are now mandating more and more technological upgrades to aircraft systems. New United Goderich has been keeping up with these trends and as an experienced aircraft maintenance facility; our avionics team has a large breadth of experience and product knowledge with various manufacturers of avionics systems.
Avionics upgrades aren’t only prudent to comply with regulatory mandates, they can also improve aircraft capabilities. Our team has the understanding to upgrade the cockpit systems of most aircraft types. We have encountered many standard and non-standard cockpit avionics suites, meaning that no aircraft is too complex to upgrade.
The grounded team trained to keep you in the air.
Our team has expertise that reaches well beyond the routine checks of an aircraft’s Pitot/Static system, VHF radios, ADFs, VORs and DME. Our capabilities allow us to install any manner of new avionics system as well as upgrade a client’s aircraft’s existing avionics components. In fact, our team specializes in modernizing older aircraft to operate in the modern world. Working in conjunction with our Engineering department, our team can also install any Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) or help our clients develop their own to fit their specific needs.
New United Goderich Provides Upgrades and Installations of the Following Systems:
- Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast Solutions (ADS-B (OUT))
- Wide Area Augmentation System with Localizer Performance with Vertical Guidance (WAAS LPV)
- Future Air Navigation Systems (FANS 1/A)
- Controller-Pilot Data Link Communications (CPDLC/Link 2000+)
- Electronic Flight Information Systems (EFIS)
- Global Positioning Systems (GPS)
- Terrain Awareness Warning Systems (TAWS)
- Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning Systems (EGPWS)
- Attitude & Heading Reference Systems and Inertial Reference Systems (AHRS, IRS)
- Traffic Collision Avoidance Systems (TCAS)
- Air Data Computers (ADC)
- Flight Data Recorders (FDR)
- Cockpit Voice Recorders (CVR)
- Emergency Locator Transmitter (ELT)
- Flight Management Systems (FMS)
New United Goderich Inc. is a dealer for Honeywell Aerospace and Bendix King, which allows us to provide unique solutions to our client’s aircraft needs. We offer various Honeywell upgrade programs
Honeywell develops solutions for more fuel-efficient and environmentally friendly airplanes, more direct and on-time flights and safer flying plus engines, cockpit and cabin electronics, wireless connectivity equipment and services, logistics, and more.
FreeFlight Systems designs, manufactures, sells and supports avionics systems that improve the safety, efficiency, and affordability of flying. Our modular and scalable products can be used as stand-alone devices or as fully integrated avionics systems. Markets served to include General Aviation, Business, Special Missions, Government / Military, Airline (regional/commercial), Helicopter and OEM.