Bombardier CRJ200 VIP Conversion
THE BOMBARDIER CRJ200 HAS A GREAT DEAL OF POTENTIAL AS A BUSINESS AIRCRAFT. WITH BOTH A WIDE AND TALL CABIN FOR PASSENGER COMFORT.
After a detailed discussion with our client about their operational needs and their visual design concepts, New United Goderich designed a conversion to take a typical regional airliner of 50 passengers and transform it into a luxurious custom VIP business jet for 15 passengers.
When the selected aircraft arrived at the New United Goderich Facility, the quoted six month timeline for this conversion officially began.
- Arrival Inspection was performed and all discrepancies documented.
- The exterior paint was stripped to reveal the bare metal skin.
- The complete airline interior including side panels, galley and lavatory was removed.
- A complete heavy maintenance inspection and repair was carried out.
- Other client driven tasks were added to the work scope.
- PATS long range fuel tanks were installed.
- Interior department fabricated and assembled the complete custom interior including monuments, seats and side panels.
Project Progression Photos
The Finished Product Included:
- State-of-the-art Honeywell Ovation Select cabin management system complete with the Aspire 200 on-board satellite Wi-Fi system.
- Two integrated Honeywell systems to allow passengers to view high resolution content on LCDs or listen to digital satellite radio.
- JetMap HD moving map system allowing passengers to follow their flight progress, while viewing helpful in-flight information
- System provides touch screen, discrete switches and hand-held remote applications for passenger Smartphones and Tablets
- Honeywell cabin controls providing passengers and crew with intuitive interface to manage aircraft cabin.
- Cabin Management controls that can control all aspects of the cabin.
- Fifteen (15) 16G B/E Aerospace VIP seats in Ascot Burnt Caramel colour leather
- Wall panels with a thin layer of Skandia foam and wrapped in Almond colour faux leather
- LED lighting throughout the cabin.
- Bulkheads, tables, galleys, custom cabinets, lavatories, drink rails, doors and monuments all finished with African Makore Qtr wood veneer with a stain finish.
- Solid wood bullnoses, moldings on cabinets and monuments.
- All seat belt buckles, drink trays, cup holders and faucets PLATED a polished rose gold.
- Cream coloured Corian solid surface Counter tops in the galley and lavatories.
- Vinyl flooring installed in the galley and lavatory areas with a Portobello pattern
- Custom carpet installed throughout the cabin.