Maintenance Inspections & Repair
Aircraft Maintenance and Repairs
New United Goderich offers full maintenance and repair program support for various models of Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier, Cessna, Dassault, Embraer and Gulfstream aircraft. With over 25 years of aviation experience, we provide our clients with the peace of mind that their aircraft is in the best possible hands.
New United Goderich is a fully authorized Transport Canada Approved Maintenance Organization approved to perform all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and repair activity on numerous aircraft types. Our maintenance approvals include:
- Transport Canada CAR573 AMO
- FAA Part 145
- EASA Part 145
- Brazilian ANAC RBAC 145
- Chinese CAAC Part 145
New United Goderich offers heavy maintenance services in accordance with OEM maintenance requirements. New United Goderich can complete any phase or cycle inspections, function checks, structural checks and not to mention complete pre-purchase inspections. When your next inspection comes due, there is only one maintenance facility that can handle any maintenance action for your aircraft. We follow the OEM aircraft maintenance manuals and provide only OEM approved options for any issue that may surface.
Using calendar days, flight hours or flight cycles as parameters to schedule an aircraft’s maintenance program to enable an operator to enhance aircraft utilization and minimize maintenance downtime. Our technicians are highly skilled in both sheet metal and composite aircraft repairs allowing us to provide full aircraft structural maintenance support.
Maintenance and Inspections Services Include:
- Major Inspections (C/D Checks)
- Corrosion Control and Prevention
- Accident Re-building and Repair
- Restoration of the Structural Integrity of an Aircraft
- Aging Aircraft Inspection Program
- Major and Minor Aircraft Modifications
- Composite Repair of All Major Components and Control Surfaces
- Major Repair of Airframe Components (Wings, Horizontal or Vertical Stabilizer)
- Fairing Repair
- Repairs Requiring Replacement by Service Bulletins or Airworthiness Directives
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Structural Inspection, Repairs and Fabrication
Given the downtime requirements of heavy maintenance checks, many operators use the opportunity to also make modifications and improvements to their aircraft. New United Goderich provides a vast array of interior and exterior services as part of heavy maintenance programs.