An Un-Biased Pre-Purchase Inspection
As part of the aircraft purchasing process, a pre-purchase inspection is critical to ensure the aircraft is as advertised and fully meets expectations. New United Goderich offers its expertise for all Pre-Purchase inspections and with a menu-driven approach depending on the airframe and client requirements. Our technicians understand the importance of providing an unbiased, evidence-based approach to support the purchasing transaction. We provide this service on all airframe models we service.
A typical Pre-Purchase survey includes:
- Technical Records/Document review/aircraft records inventory
- Airframe review/inspection including identifying any signs of corrosion
- Inspections of Dents and Damage
- Physical Airframe and Interior Inspection
- Engine Boroscope
- A functional check of airframe and cabin systems
- Airworthiness Directive & Service Bulletin Review
- Avionic and electric systems checks
A detailed report is provided to the client following the pre-purchase inspection.