Job Title: Production Administrative Assistant
Date Open: August 31, 2021
Purpose of Job:
- Provide comprehensive administrative support for the Production department.
- Make corrections and time adjustments to Day Labour reports.
- Attend various Operations and Management meetings and record/type minutes.
- Maintain a variety of lists, e.g. Daily Maintenance Roster, schedules, Evacuation, Production Delivery, Master Production and other tracking documents.
- Generate letters, presentations, emails, warnings, training forms or other documents for the Department.
- Organize specific Operations related training such as WHMIS, Human Factors, and First Aid etc.
- Liaise with HR & Admin department to provide services to employees directly on the production floor, such as preparations for reviews, rectifying payroll issues etc.
- Process Time-Off Requests and submit payroll hours tracking
- Maintain up to date training records.
- Complete special projects and/or company functions as required.
- Provide support to the company’s Quality/SMS program as required.
- Complete monthly internal audits of New United Goderich Inc’s processes and procedures.
- Monitor overtime submissions for approval before submission to payroll.
- Design various internal posters and infographics as required
- Complete foreign Visa applications for Remote Employee Work
- Maintain technical subscriptions library and notify of upcoming renewals.
- Provide Reception back-up coverage and provide temporary front-desk support during receptionist absences
- Manage, open, close, and distribute squawks on the various shop work orders on a regular basis
- Add and manage shop Price and Availability requests
- Track uniform requirements and distribute/replenish as necessary
- Create and provide license cards, certificates, etc. for completed training
- Perform other duties, as necessary or as assigned by the Production Manager.
Job Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of general office protocols.
- Strong administrative and organization skills with great attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Intermediate level MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- College Certificate or Diploma in administrative studies or business.
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative role
- Previous administrative support experience in a Production environment preferred.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
Visual and Concentration Effort
- Long periods of high-level visual concentration.
Unpleasant, Hazardous or Challenging Working Conditions
- Frequent distractions and changes in priorities.
- Working in various environmental conditions.
- Working in a busy, noisy production environment.
Come Work with us:
- If you love planes, you’re in the right place. Hundreds of commercial, business & start-up aircraft fly into the New United Goderich hangars every year. It’s evident why so many clients chose us as their aircraft care and refurbishment specialists. Let your career take flight with New United Goderich, spread your wings and find your next opportunity with us.
- New United Goderich Inc. is located in Huron Park, Ontario. Our facility is a reasonable commute north of London and south of Goderich for those seeking both urban and beach lifestyles.
Thank you to all applicants in advance, however, we will be corresponding only with those selected for an interview.
Interested? To Apply for this position, e-mail a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org