New United Goderich Inc. is a one-stop shop providing aircraft owners with superior quality exterior refinishing, interior refurbishments, structural repairs, heavy maintenance as well as avionics upgrades and installations.
Consider joining us as our Painter
This position requires prepping aircraft for exterior refinishing and the ability to manage and coordinate projects effectively.
You’ll be our ideal candidate if you are highly motivated and result driven. Understand the importance of details and ensure high-quality standards, Ensure all surfaces of the Aircraft are clean and free of dirt and contamination for paint. Able to Operate in an environment following specific processes. Completion of Secondary Education or the equivalent, 0-2 years experience in Painting.
- Metal prep, prime and base painting of aircraft.
- Touch up detail paint work as required.
- Mask aircraft for stripping, and protect all surfaces where stripping is not required.
- Unmask after stripping, and check for any damage.
- Clean, sand, and PRC aircraft for metal prep.
- Sand composite parts and high build.
- Perform other related activities, as necessary or as assigned.
Help us grow our business at the speed of flight.
NUGI is actually located in Huron Park, a reasonable commute north of London and south of Goderich for those seeking both urban and beach lifestyles.
Interested? Please submit your cover letter and resume (preferably in a single PDF document) to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be acknowledged. A detailed Role and Responsibilities document and other relevant documents will be provided to those candidates who are called for an interview.
NUGI prides itself on its commitment to administrative fairness, diversity, inclusion and equitable employment practices.