New United Goderich Inc. is a one stop shop providing aircraft owners with superior quality exterior refinishing, interior refurbishments, structural repairs, heavy maintenance as well as avionics upgrades and installations.
Consider joining us as our *Interior Installer/Finisher* (several opportunities are available).
This position involves prepping (stripping, cleaning, sanding, masking) of mid-sized aircraft.
You’ll be our ideal candidate if you have a Secondary School Diploma or equivalent plus 0-2 years experience; Auto detailing will be considered. Additionally, you are highly motivated, understand the importance of attention to detail, can operate in an environment with specific processes and are committed to the highest quality standards. Formal training will be provided upon satisfactory completion of the probationary period.
- The removal and installation of aircraft interiors in accordance with Manufactures recommendations (AMM), Engineering Orders and drawings.
- Completion of work in an effective, efficient and safe manner including the use of required personal safety devices and procedures.
- Inspection and testing of aircraft interiors and apparatus for correct fit, appearance and function
- Use of appropriate measures to protect customer aircraft against damage by the application of protective materials and equipment prior to the start of work
- Recording of discrepancies and completion of aircraft paperwork in accordance with company and regulatory requirements.
- Care of work orders, check sheets and other technical records
- Reporting of accidents, potential hazards or dangerous occurrences to management and co-operate fully in any investigation
- Maintain clean shop, hangar, and aircraft work environments.
- Conduct daily operations such as cleaning, repairing, sanding, polishing and application of finishes to cabinets, interior panels and other aerospace products.
- Meet quote expectations.
- Organize and keep a clean work environment in the finishes shop and related work areas.
- Complete work and discrepancies in accordance with company procedures.
- Repair broken plastics.
- Perform other related activities, as necessary or as assigned.
NUGI is actually located in Huron Park, a reasonable commute north of London and south of Goderich for those seeking both urban and beach lifestyles
Please submit your cover letter and resume (preferably in a single PDF document) to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be acknowledged. A detailed Role and Responsibilities document and other relevant documents will be provided to those candidates who are called for an interview. Please visit our web site at www.newunitedgoderich.com
NUGI prides itself on its commitment to administrative fairness, diversity, inclusion and equitable employment practices.