Job Title: General Labour
- General aircraft preparation and aircraft cleaning as required.
- Clean, sand composite parts.
- Metal prep, prime and base paint aircraft via chemical application on aircraft skin;
- Mask aircraft and components for stripping, and protect all surfaces where stripping is not required.
- Unmask after stripping and check for any damage.
- Ensure all surfaces are clean and free of dirt and contamination.
- Perform other duties, as necessary or as assigned by the Supervisor.
Job Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to learn to work with various equipment
- Eager to learn with a positive attitude
- Secondary School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in Aviation or automotive bodywork an asset.
- Physical Effort:
- Heavy lifting up to 50 lbs
- Sitting or standing for long periods of time
- Crouching, bending, kneeling
- Must be able to work from heights.
- Visual and Concentration Effort:
- Must be cognizant of situational awareness at all times with strong attention to detail.
- Frequent changes in priorities.
- Unpleasant, Hazardous, or Challenging Working Conditions:
- Exposure to hazardous chemicals, slippery floors, dust, adverse weather conditions and working in confined areas.
Come Work with us:
- If you love planes, you’re in the right place. Hundreds of commercial, business & start-up aircraft fly into the New United Goderich hangars every year. It’s evident why so many clients choose us as their aircraft care and refurbishment specialists. Let your career take flight with New United Goderich, spread your wings and find your next opportunity with us.
- New United Goderich Inc. is located in Huron Park, Ontario. Our facility is a reasonable commute north of London and south of Goderich for those seeking both urban and beach lifestyles.
Thank you to all applicants in advance, however, we will be corresponding only with those selected for an interview
Interested? To Apply for this position, e-mail a resume to email@example.com